Always Passively Seeking
Typography, color theory, spacing, A/B testing, layout, usuability... these terms ring a bell. If not, you are viewing the wrong job description. We want to add someone with experience in
creating high quality user interfaces, web layouts, and graphics. Our core competency is software development and we include UI/UX as key to this craft.
You'll find it challenging and fun working along a great team to deliver high quality web applications and occasional branding material (business websites, banners, logos, etc.) for mid-size businesses
and large enterprises.
Skills & Requirements:
- A respectful portfolio of website, application UX, and graphic designs
- Excellent soft skills (i.e., self-motivating, self-directing, and communicative)
- Good grasp of web standards, responsive web design, and accessibility
- Experience working with design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of SASS/LESS
- Experience with design tools, such as Adobe XD, Figma, and InVision
- 3D modeling and/or animation skills
Salary is based on market rate and a great fit.